Contact us to request an email or call back to discuss the benefits of ownership at Tranquility Beach Anguilla. If you would like to schedule a site tour or a time to meet or talk with the developers, we are happy to accommodate you.
How are the Units Configured and How Many Bedrooms are Available?
- We offer one-, two- and three-bedroom residences across three villas. Available configurations vary by floor. See our Residence Options.
- The two-bedroom option allows buyers to purchase and combine two units. Thanks to a special locking system, the two-bedroom unit can then be used as two one-bedroom units, or one larger, two-bedroom unit. This provides additional rental flexibility and is also convenient for families or friends purchasing a unit together.
What Services and Amenities are Provided?
- Unprecedented Access to Meads Bay – One of the World’s Most Beautiful Beaches is at Your Doorstep
- Private Plunge Pools for Each Unit
- Indoor Gym
- Professional Property Management
- Automatic Generator
- Green Practices Throughout
- WiFi-Enabled Units
- Signature Tranquility Beach Turnkey Service
- Optional Private Chef, Childcare and Spa Services
- Reservation/Rental Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Front Desk/Concierge
How Much do the Units Cost?
- Ownership prices start as low as US$750,000 (plus relevant taxes and fees).
- Homeowner Association Fees are priced with streamlined maintenance costs, a great value compared to other options on island.
Who are the Property Developers?
- The principals of the Tranquility Beach Anguilla property development team form a cohesive, strategic partnership between Ian A. W. Edwards of Sunset Homes and Neil Freeman of Aries Capital.
- Edwards and Freeman possess a stellar track record of successful partnership. Both together and individually, they have designed, developed and managed award-winning properties in the Caribbean and United States.
- This combination of expertise, alongside the wealth of networks and resources available, provides sound direction for Tranquility Beach Anguilla.