What Unit Options Are Available?
- There are one- and two-bedroom options available.
- The two-bedroom option allows buyers to purchase and combine two units on the second or third floors. Due to a flexible locking system, the two-bedroom unit can be used as two one-bedroom units or one two-bedroom unit.
- A three-bedroom option can be accommodated through a unit re-design available exclusively to early buyers.
What Services and Amenities are provided?
- Beautiful Meads Bay at your doorstep
- Private Plunge Pools for each unit
- Indoor gym
- Professional property management
- Automatic generator
- Green practices throughout
- WiFi-enabled units
- Signature Tranquility Beach Turnkey Service
- Optional private chef/childcare/spa services
- Reservation/rental services
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk/concierge
What are the Prices of the Units?
- Ownership prices start as low as US$750,000 (plus relevant taxes and fees).
- Homeowner Association Fees are priced with streamlined maintenance costs, a great value compared to other options on island.
What are the Property Developers Track Record?
- The principals of the Tranquility Beach Anguilla property development team form a cohesive, strategic partnership between Ian A. W. Edwards of Sunset Homes and Neil Freeman of Aries Capital.
- Edwards and Freeman– who possess a stellar track record of successful partnership in the Caribbean– provide project development strategy and project execution.
- This combination of expertise, alongside the wealth of networks and resources available, provides sound direction for Tranquility Beach Anguilla.