Contact us to request an email or call back to discuss the benefits of ownership at Tranquility Beach Anguilla. If you would like to schedule a site tour or a time to meet or talk with the developers, we are happy to accommodate you.
Receive 10% Off Your Purchase Price When You Submit Your Signed Contract and Deposit by June 30, 2020!
Why Own at Tranquility Beach Anguilla?
- Unbeatable Meads Bay Beach Location – Stroll down the sand to favorite restaurants, spas and 5-star resorts. Golf and tennis are mere minutes away.
- Owner-Favorable Revenue Split – Our 60:40 owner to developer split is the most generous program on Meads Bay and the beach enjoys the highest occupancy and rental rates in Anguilla.
- No Out-of-Pocket HOA Dues until March 31, 2022 – Instead of paying out-of-pocket, until March 31, 2022 your HOA dues will be deducted from up to 50% of your 60% owner’s revenue share. If the portion allocated is less than your full HOA dues, we will cover the balance for you. And thanks to smart design that uses both money- and environment-saving green practices, maintenance costs are minimized, keeping HOA dues low.
- Professional Property Management & Vacation Rentals – Our Tranquility Beach Turnkey Management & Rental Program, complemented by a host of owner and guest services, provides the ultimate in carefree beach living when you are here and peace-of-mind when you are away. The resort is opening soon and we are accepting rental reservations for 2020 stays now! Rental rates range from $450 to $5,000 per night.
- Exclusive Inventory
The resort’s boutique size and small number of units create a more private experience, and ensure you share guest demand with less competition when renting, or if you decide to sell. Plus you’ll have a larger voice in the Homeowner Association’s decision-making process.
- More Personal Amenities
Each furnished condominium has its own covered terrace with personal plunge pool. Plus central air conditioning, one to three bedrooms, elegant baths, full kitchen, spacious living and dining area and in-unit washer and dryer so you and guests can relax and refresh in privacy.
- Brand New Everything, with a Fresh, Modern Look
Designed by Ian “Sugar George” Edwards, award-winning architect of celebrity-favorite and Meads Bay neighbor The Beach House, with interiors by Gold Key recipient designer Natalie Sheedy, the chic, airy and contemporary spaces blend natural woods, sparkling glass, gleaming metals, and soft textiles into a soothing oasis that appeals to travelers.
How are the Units Configured and How Many Bedrooms are Available?
- We offer one-, two- and three-bedroom residences across three villas. Available configurations vary by floor. See our Residence Options.
- The two-bedroom option allows buyers to purchase and combine two units. Thanks to a special locking system, the two-bedroom unit can then be used as two one-bedroom units, or one larger, two-bedroom unit. This provides additional rental flexibility and is also convenient for families or friends purchasing a unit together.
What Services and Amenities are Provided?
- Unprecedented Access to Meads Bay – One of the World’s Most Beautiful Beaches is at Your Doorstep
- Private Hot/Cold Tub for Each Unit
- Indoor Gym
- Professional Property Management
- Automatic Generator
- Green Practices Throughout
- WiFi-Enabled Units
- Signature Tranquility Beach Turnkey Service
- Optional Private Chef, Childcare and Spa Services
- Reservation/Rental Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Front Desk/Concierge
How Much Do the Units Cost?
- Ownership prices start as low as US$650,000 to $2,750,000 USD (plus relevant taxes and fees).
- Homeowner Association Dues are priced with streamlined maintenance costs, a great value compared to other options on island.
Who are the Property Developers?
- The principals of the Tranquility Beach Anguilla property development team form a cohesive, strategic partnership between Ian A. W. Edwards of Sunset Homes and Neil Freeman of Aries Capital.
- Edwards and Freeman possess a stellar track record of successful partnership. Both together and individually, they have designed, developed and managed award-winning properties in the Caribbean and United States.
- This combination of expertise, alongside the wealth of networks and resources available, provides sound direction for Tranquility Beach Anguilla.
Are the Units Available for to Own and Rent?
- We are now accepting purchase agreements. We are also accepting pre-opening rental reservations for vacation stays after the boutique resort opens in December 2019. Rates will be posted soon. Please email Lisa if you are interested in owning or renting.